Tuesday 19 June 2012

Weary

I haven't wrote for over a month. I'm feeling very uninspired. My lack of computer knowledge & the absence of someone to show me is making me feel rather helpless/hopeless! Things around here have been rather stressful about a month ago my dear Mum had a fall she has been in a terrible amount of pain. We took her to hospital & it appears she has 2 fractures in her back, L2 & L5. She has been on pain medication & was making progress I was certain she would come home Monday. On Sunday she became unwell, in hospital & has gone done hill very fast. It appears she has a chest infection & a scan has shown a tumor in her lung, she will be 92 in 3 days. The Drs are trying to put a cannula in but her veins are all collapsing. I'm reeling. I think I do expect her to live forever. Mum has taken care of me since I was 10 months old. My drop kick parents were to busy doing whatever neglectful parents do. When mum took me I was malnourished & fragile. She adopted me when I was 6, she has never deserted me & always been there. My biological father I never met & my biological mother hates me, go figure it's apparently my fault SHE stuffed up. Anyway I'm just not not not ready to lose mum. I'm praying she pulls through. I'm selfish I know, she is ready to go BUT I'm NOT. Mum hold on please. Gab xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh i am so sorry your family is going through this. i am sending healing thought to your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mum sounds so awesome - what an inspiring and gracious and beautiful woman. From your photos you can tell she is just bursting with love for you.

    Hold tight lady, draw on all those beautiful memories you have. xxx

    ReplyDelete