Monday 14 May 2012

Happy Days

Life has been peaceful lately.
I have lots to be thankful for!
It was Mothers Day on Sunday & i REALLY had a lovely day.
My sweet girls were amazingly generous to me & i felt very spoilt.
it was a relaxing day & i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Hubby had a seminar & went off to that about lunch time & i sat in my comfy warm bed watching catch up abctv on my NEW iPad, my sorta day:)
On Saturday my eldest son came to visit with my grand daughter, Baby Girl.
Oh gosh she is a cutie & i was a rather happy Grandma. Every time she says 
'lub woo' my heart just melts.


My girls are studying hard Boo has exams this week & Ez is inundated with assessments. they are both working very hard.
Mum has a chest infection that we are keeping a close eye on & praying she doesn't need a hospital stay.


Im wishing i could get a job i could do from home.
There are lots of hours(some days) where mum is resting & I've nothing to do.
If only my computer skills were better. oh well thats life.


heres some pics of life at house place recently!












Have a wonderful day!
Gabs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment