Friday 20 April 2012

A new direction

Well it looks like my photo a day blogging has come to an end.
Im really sad about this.
My girls are in senior high school with a big workload.
They DID agree to letting me take their photo every day BUT the novelty wore off EVER so quickly.
Ive had 8 weeks of nearly constant vertigo & have struggled to keep up, oh & my camera died:( & there is NO chance of me replacing it.
I think i will take a new direction in blogging.
I mean after all I'm a intelligent woman who has lots to say(just ask my hubby)
I think when I'm able to afford it ill have to get someone to help me with fixing this blog up, I'm rather computer illiterate.
no idea about links & things!!!!!!
To the few that follow PLEASE stick around things are going to be quite different:)
Im sure you will enjoy whats in store.
Have a wonderful day!
Gabs

2 comments:

  1. if you click on templates (or design) on the dashboard (or in settings) you can experiment with different looks and fonts and colors and the like. tis fun!

    i will definitely stick around. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Links are easy! Trust me. If I can do it - anyone can do it. When you're writing your post - there's an icon that looks like a chain. Highlight the words that you've typed that you want to link, and then click on that link icon. A pop up will come up and you can cut and paste the link in. Just press ok - and it should come up as a link! Let me know how you go.

    ReplyDelete